Lake West Chamber COVID-19 Business Resource Kit
The Lake West Chamber of Commerce is here for you and we are taking every step possible to remain as knowledgeable and up to date on the ever-changing landscape as we navigate a safe and healthy response to COVID-19.
A plan template that specifically addresses COVID-19 and includes a Teleworking Policy. Developed plan by Salt Lake Chamber and shared with the ACCE (Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives).
Similar to any major natural disaster, the coronavirus will have a significant impact on workers, businesses, and the economy. The business community plays a vital role in combating outbreaks of viruses like the coronavirus.
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention (OSHA)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Protecting Workers During a Pandemic Factsheet (OSHA)
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act (EEOC)
- Business Continuity Plan (DHS)
- Disaster Assistance for Small Businesses in Response to COVID-19 (SBA)
- Business Emergency Response Plan Template (FEMA)
- List of Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 (EPA)
- Business disruption response: what’s next (SBDC Missouri)
Don’t cancel your meeting, go Virtual!
There’s a variety of sites that provide the opportunity to go virtual, many of which provide a free version.
Overview and instruction on creating a business continuity plan with links to worksheets and resources required to support recovery strategies, by Ready.gov, official website of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Click to download the PDF. This is a sample letter that identifies “essential” staff and gives permission to travel from home to work, provided your work has been determined “essential”, by the government. This may be helpful in the event quarantine is increased and if pulled over going to work.
Workforce Rally Webinar